Time for pictures from the past couple of months!
Thanksgiving (photos courtesy of Saba, Safta, and Great-George)

Then Mike turned 36 on the last night of Chanukah this year -- and so 4 Chanukiot (menorahs) with 9 candles each made 36 candles for cake.
Meanwhile, efforts to improve the work-life balance have been moderately successful. It's not perfect, but there has been more sleep and more un-overshadowed kid time.
And the big kids have taken to building forts (Mike and I have been too a little)...
We also sold baby goats Shana and Tova (both boys). I never like selling our goats (how do you figure out in 5 minutes if the people you're selling to are going to be good homes for them?), but have to forestall too much goat accumulation...
The fall was on the whole quite warm...
But by now we're on to snow and sledding. We even had sledding company over today (including two who are spending their first winters outside the tropics, so first times with snow... I think they liked it).
In other novelty news, back in December one of the kids from Eytan's class had a birthday party at this indoor bike-riding track, where there are bike obstacles and areas for grownups and kids alike. It was actually pretty neat.


And over New Year's we drove to Chicago for a few days to see old friends, who we hadn't seen in a long long time... and somehow I didn't take any pictures :( but it was fun.
Meanwhile, other pictures of kids, one from home and one from school.
And videos of Oren crawling and giggling. But I'm behind the times, I'll have to get you standing/cruising videos next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment