It's taken a couple of weeks, but Mike and I wanted to introduce you to Eytan, born August 20th, 5lbs 10oz, 19 1/2 inches, and growing at breakneck speed.
True true, we don't live near an ocean... more detailed updates coming soon.
Hi beautiful boy! I love the name (and he can join a band with our oldest, the -Tan band. I also have 2 founding members of an -Av band, but there are openings.) You all look like you're thriving, and we're so excited to see pictures and hear more.
Awesome pictures, especially the last one. Congratulations again, and thanks for emailing me the news -- I realized that I hadn't checked the blog in almost a year!
Thanks, y'all :) C, we're totally in with the -Tan band, and always good to know about openings in the -Avs :) -- we'll keep an ear out :) And Ben, glad to be able to provide periodic reminders to "come back to the blog" (read in spooky hypnotist voice) :)
6 comments:
Hi beautiful boy!
I love the name (and he can join a band with our oldest, the -Tan band. I also have 2 founding members of an -Av band, but there are openings.) You all look like you're thriving, and we're so excited to see pictures and hear more.
sweet photos! thanks for sharing :)
Hooray for Eytan's blog debut! He is so beautiful, guys.
Awesome pictures, especially the last one. Congratulations again, and thanks for emailing me the news -- I realized that I hadn't checked the blog in almost a year!
We're kvelling all over the place here in Georgia! Beautiful, all of you.
Thanks, y'all :) C, we're totally in with the -Tan band, and always good to know about openings in the -Avs :) -- we'll keep an ear out :) And Ben, glad to be able to provide periodic reminders to "come back to the blog" (read in spooky hypnotist voice) :)
Post a Comment