Saturday, April 27, 2013

Li'el

Happy to announce the arrival of Li'el, April 12th at 5pm, 8 lb 1 oz, 21 inches.  We are all doing well and settling in.  She sometimes reminds us a little of Eytan when he was little.






We had guests for a little while, which meant lots of fun companions (grandparents, great-grandpa, cousins and aunts and uncles of various sorts) and playground time for Eytan.


 







And we hosted a little simchat bat (baby naming), complete with relatives skyping from afar.

 


Meanwhile, we've been stretched a little thin balancing Eytan and Li'el together, alongside lovely visitors plus our scaled-back but still existent responsibilities of classes for Mike and grading for me.  I'm sure it will settle down eventually.

Meanwhile, a friend emailed me a picture from spring in Wenatchee of which I am jealous -- not that there's anything wrong with Pittsburgh per se, and, as I've mentioned before, it makes sense for us to be here for the moment, but still... oh well.



Til next time :)

1 comment: