Saturday, May 28, 2016

Moved

So, last time I wrote a blog post, I made a list of the things I wanted to remember to tell you next time I wrote a post (i.e. now).  But then we moved and I don't know where the list is.  So someday I will find it and have fodder for writing more.

Instead, this time I can tell you that we moved.  Just a couple of miles down the road, but now we're renting from someone other than my employer, which is good, and the goats have way better pastures to eat.  The house is probably a better fit for us too.  But boy, moving is a pain.  Still digging out.

In other news, my semester is over, and so, between all the stuff that gets pushed back to summer and the whole moving/unpacking thing, I can't say I have lots more time, but still... I was, nicely, able to go spend half a day with Eytan in his class and then a couple of weeks later with Li'el in her class.  So that was nice... and we've really ended up with a very nice school for them, everyone's favorite so far for sure.  Makes it hard to think about leaving (i.e. up comes kindergarten for E next year -- although our district only does half day (i.e. 2 1/2 hours) kindergarten so you need half day daycare anyway, so we're just going to minimize the changes and have him stay where he is now for kindergarten and postpone any decision-making needs for another year).

Meanwhile a few pictures below from Eytan's class, and then also from a Safta visit and from friends who were helping occupy kiddos while we were moving boxes.  Note haircut for Li'el from earlier to later pictures... because Eytan and Li'el conspired to have him cut her hair -- so we figured we should even it out.  But actually came out quite nicely I thought in the end.  No pictures of Oren here but he is very walkingly mobile and mimicking and saying lots of words and making himself very much part of the action.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids are growing up so fast! Very cute!

nadine said...

thanks donna! they do, eh?... your little one looks so grown-up these days!!